class 3 GL
programme for Wednesday 2 March
The books (dictionaries, grammar)
have been stored in the library.
Ask either Mrs. Juillerat or Mrs. Schlumpf where they are and whether you can
work in the library.
disces" - the best way to learn something is to teach it.
- Start with a brainstorming session
and work on the a-declension (2nd declension) - what do we have to know? -
Somebody has to keep a record which will be copied tomorrow.
- Study the folllowing "English
word of the day": despot
- You have studied
the text about Plutarch (by K.Sallmann).
Discuss the answers to the following questions and keep a record
of your results:
Work in groups of three: Go to
the homepage www.web-der-weltgeschichte.de
and study the sites about Alexander or Julius Caesar.
- Where is Boiotia? Study a map and make a copy or a sketch.
- What is "Epicureism"?
- Try to group Plutarch's oeuvre.
- Why is Plutarch called "Erzieher Europas" in the title of this
- Do you have further questions?
Your goal must be a presentation of about 20 minutes in which
you both present us this man and comment on the page generally.
The presantation will be given on Monday.
You will need the sheet
"Project .../Athenaze II, 2nd unit - page 14" tomorrow.
1, 2, 3 and 4: two lessons
5 : homework